Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day Six

Ana seems more comfortable at night... she has been sleeping on the bed with us, looking out the windows, and begging for neck scratches all between 3-8 AM. Lovely. After I let Antonio out this morning... back under the bed she went. Weird.


Last night I had one of the worst dreams I've ever had. I dreamt that I was stood up at the alter. I didn't actually wake up crying, but I've never felt so awful waking up from a dream. It was bad. I distinctly remember the church, the family, the guy... but not so much the dress. Bad... really bad.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you sleep last night?

Ana looks great, she is being a cat and taking it slowly. They are not big on trust but you are doing it right, letting her take it at her own speed. You can't force trust.

March 15, 2009 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, she'll get there, just takes a little time.

You've done a good job with her.

March 15, 2009 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home