Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Calling All Ohio Folk...

... it's Just Another One of those Ohio Reunions!

Come one, come all! And bring friends! Let's have an Akron City Schools - Stow City Schools - Kent State - First Energy kind of reunion. (Okay... so it's everyone I still keep in touch with in Ohio, but WHATEVER!) Let's have a reunion and get our drink on!

Who: Ohio Folk
What: Reunion and Happy Hour
When: Saturday, June 20th at 9:00pm
Where: Winking Lizard Tavern - Fairlawn (Akron, Ohio)

NOTE: I am looking for someone to go to Cedar Point with me on Monday, June 22nd! My friend canceled!! Can ANYONE go?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I just booked my flight and it was 50 dollars cheaper to fly out Tuesday morning! I'm in for Saturday and I'm in for Cedar Point!!! (Might need to be home a little early my flight leaves at 640am on Tuesday!! Maybe Mere can come too!!??

June 11, 2009 12:37 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

OF COURSE Mere can come! YAY! So excited!

June 11, 2009 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home