Sunday, June 07, 2009

June Already

Phew! I can't believe that it's June. Where did spring go? The weather has been so strange lately - back and forth between super hot and days of rain - so summer was able to sneak up on us quickly this year. This weekend I've been lazy, next weekend will be Honfest, and the week after next I'll be home in Ohio. Time is moving so fast.

Unrelated, my hair is super long. I don't know how it happened. It's really too long for my taste at this point, but I measured it last week, and, well... I've decided to keep growing it all summer and then donate it to Locks of Love. I'm super nervous about having short hair once its cut, but most of the work is already done so it's silly to let that stop me. It will be a nice thing to do. It's all about the karma. :)

Speaking of doing good things, I think I've decided that all fundraisers will be delayed until I return from Ohio. I did two in a row, and the next four weeks are already looking pretty full. I have my next theme all picked out, though, so hopefully you all will be feeling generous by mid-July.

That's all. I'm off to eat, watch a movie and crochet. Now I'm working on two blankets at a time - with two (one for Cassie and one for Baby Prevatt) scheduled for the next few months. Anyone else need a blanket?

Oh... photos from today at the park.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

What a pretty day. Can't wait to see you!

June 07, 2009 8:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Lovely photos. That first pic looked to me like Robert E. Lee Park off Falls Road for some reason.

June 08, 2009 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home