Thursday, July 02, 2009

So I May Not Have Mentioned It...

But I am SO EXCITED. I have been asked by my dear friend, Jodi Beck, to sing backup for her at her cabaret in August in NYC! I am so THRILLED. I'll be singing soprano for "Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree," Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy," and "Bei Mir Bist Du Schon." It's all Andrews Sisters stuff.

It's a good thing I started voice lessons, but I'd additionally thankful to Doug Silver for sending rehearsal materials! Yay! I can't stop singing!

Are you excited? Are you coming to the show? :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could - it would be my first trip to NY - I wish I could, I wish I could...

July 02, 2009 10:27 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I WISH I COULD BE THERE...Boo

July 06, 2009 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie O said...

That's SOOO cool! WHEN?

July 16, 2009 12:37 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

August 22nd!
8 PM
NY, NY

July 16, 2009 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home