Sunday, May 28, 2006

LA Dodgers vs. Washington Nationals

Final score: 4-10

Michael, Dan, Emily and I all went to a Washington Nationals game today. It was AT LEAST 86 degrees in DC, but it was probably a lot hotter with some 30,000 plus fans in RFK Stadium. I had the spiciest italian sausage I have ever had in my life... so hot that I couldn't finish it because I couldn't feel my lips. I drank at least 3 or 4 bottles of water, and I have burnt shoulders as my souvenir for the day.

A three-run homerun in the third inning, five homeruns in total, and an impressive diving catch by Marlon Byrd to end the eighth inning... Boy, do I love baseball. Thanks, Dad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

I miss baseball games. Our closest team is 2 hours away and they play in a dome. That is just unnatural.

May 29, 2006 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome! :)

Dad

PS: Have they started the new Nationals ballpark yet - or are they still arguing over who pays for it?

May 30, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I found this on the new ballpark... I think they broke ground earlier this month.

http://www.ballparks.com/baseball/national/wasbpk.htm

May 30, 2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home