Thursday, June 29, 2006

TGI-Thursdays Happy Hour

Quick post tonight, as I have to pack up for the long haul back to Ohio tomorrow night. I'll be blogging from Ohio from Friday night through Wednesday morning, so my entries could be either insanely boring or extremely fascinating. Honestly, it's a toss up.

Today was once again a long day at work, and once again I had a least favorite person. This person wasn't at happy hour, though... so I was able to experience some relief before coming home to an evening of packing. We all had a jolly old time talking about who was more gross, boys or girls. I'm still not sure who won...

Jill and Charissa














Richie and Dave

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

An evening of packing? I think it takes me about five minutes when I'm going out of town for a few days!

Let me guess -- yet another reason guys suck?

June 29, 2006 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said "Today was once again a long day at work, and once again I had a least favorite person".

Gee, see if I IM YOU again!!!
*sniff*

Or maybe you meant someone else?
*snicker*

June 30, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

It wasn't you!! I promise! :)

June 30, 2006 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home