Friday, July 07, 2006

Flashback Fridays


I stared at this photo for a long time before I figured out where the heck it was from... Marie, do you remember this? The conclusion I have come to is that this photo is from the time we went canoeing at, I think, Mohican. For the life of me I can't remember who else was there: was this high school? College? I have no idea!! I know that we had at least two cars, maybe three, and that someone got stuck in the water and flipped because they couldn't figure out how to row.

This is the only picture that I found, but I'm sure there are more somewhere. Who else was at this thing? This would be so fun to do again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Yep, college, canoe trip, maybe our sophomore year. Good memory, bad boyfriend...

July 07, 2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home