Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today's Horoscope

I don't really believe in astrology or horoscopes. It might have something to do with my experience with a palm reader in Fort Lauderdale (remember, Stephanie? Brooke?). She was very nice, but she told me that I was going to marry Nick, my boyfriend at the time. Since I haven't married him, and I have no idea what became of him, that isn't looking too probable... and isn't predicting future outcomes relatively important in the fortune-telling business?

Anyway, after a crabby day, I stumbled upon a few of my horoscopes. I'm not saying that I believe them or that I don't believe them, but only that they are sort of interesting to read after the emotional day that I just had. I've been frustrated and confused most of the day, and not even about anything in particular, just in general.

As for the second horoscope, it may be referencing a meeting that I had Thursday afternoon. "You may be putting in a great deal of time and effort toward a specific task, only to discover you might not receive any compensation or rewards for your labor." That rings pretty true. So true, in fact, that I may have to rethink my whole position on this astrology stuff. Anyone seen Nick?

From MSNBC
You might feel hesitant to trust your emotions today, dear Cancer. But more than likely, your instincts know exactly where to take you. Your feminine side is grounded and practical. Working counter to this, you may feel a force urging you to be a bit more spontaneous and loving. Go ahead and explore other groups and alternative modes, but don't feel like you need to stay there if it doesn't feel right.

From Astrology.com
You are more prone to delusion and deception in your work environment at this time. You may be putting in a great deal of time and effort toward a specific task, only to discover you might not receive any compensation or rewards for your labor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swaer, that horoscope fits EVERY day at work ... LOL

July 07, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home