Sunday, July 23, 2006

Netflix and Zucchini Pasta

I love Netflix. Do you know why? Because you are introduced to movies that you might have never seen before. Today I watched Paper Clips, a documentary about a middle school in Tennessee that decided to collect 6 million paper clips... one for ever person killed in the holocaust. I'm not going to get into details, because it makes for a depressing blog entry... but the documentary is inspirational and extraordinary. It's a bit choppy at parts, but completely worth seeing. If you have Netflix, go now and add it to your queue.

Here is the official web site for the Children's Holocaust Memorial & Paper Clip Project.

Completely unrelated... I have created my second "strange foods" meal. I sauteed onions and garlic in oil, then added zucchini and squash... and finally a can of diced tomatoes. I took that, topped it over some thin spaghetti, and VOILA! Dinner.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will get skinny on that food. It is also healthy and cheap.
What's not to love

July 23, 2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I.
HEART.
BEEF.

July 23, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Looks yummy. If you have and like black olives they mix nicely with diced tomatoes over pasta or chicken. If I remember correctly you do not have chicken but still good over pasta. Throw in some Garlic and it is extra yummy

July 25, 2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home