Monday, July 31, 2006

Simplify Your Life Week

To help you start out your week, I'd like to announce that the first week of August is 'Simplify Your Life' week. So for all of you out there who feel overburdened, overworked, or just plain worn out - this is the week for you. SIMPLIFY!

The first week of August is also 'World Breastfeeding' week, but I'm assuming that has far less appeal and relevance that the holiday above.

August 1st is also National Girlfriend's Day, as well as National Night Out. Although I plan to be home by 7 PM at the latest (Big Brother is on at 8 PM EST), I think these national holidays call for a happy hour on Tuesday for sure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to make sure you got this comment, since I left it on an older post about your cat:

"I didn't intend for it to be mean, I'm sorry. I call my own cat slightly retarded. It was a bad joke."

I felt bad for hurting your feelings, so I wanted to make sure you read it.

July 31, 2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I appreciate that. Thank you for the note. :)

August 01, 2006 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home