Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ditched for Lunch

Since Richie ditched me for lunch today with some lame excuse about helping a friend move or something (ha), I had to get creative in the kitchen again.

I found Giant brand macaroni and cheese in my cupboard, probably purchased on a day I was feeling thrifty (or poor) and when they were on sale. I probably should've just eaten it straight up, but I found a recipe that added bacon and tomatoes, so I tried sausage and tomatoes... and it's not too impressive. It's not horrible, it's just something you'd feed kids who like mac and cheese - just to get them to eat their meats and veggies. I also had tater tots, one of my favorite junk foods ever. (I want this t-shirt.)

On a side note, I gave Antonio a toy this morning. He's destructive with his toys. Here's the 'before' picture. I'll provide an 'after' later today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, man, I'm sorry :( I was rather smelly and sweaty. If it makes you feel better, I came straight home, mowed the lawn, then took a nap...wasn't out having an exciting time.

July 30, 2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home