Friday, July 28, 2006

Photo Schmoto

So I have what I think is a neat idea! This brilliant concept came to me while I was looking through all of the seemingly random photos that I take as a result of owning a digital camera.

Essentially it's a mystery photo contest, where I will post obscure, strange photos and you all will get to guess what they are.

To be completely honest, it's more 'guessing' and less 'contest'. I have nothing of substance to give the winners, with the exception of personal pride for being right... which (by my standards) is completely worth the effort. I'll post photos intermittently, with no regular schedule, because I can't exactly place deadlines on my creativity, can I?

So here is the first, and I think it's pretty easy; but I don't want to start out all impossible...

6 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Snow and a pine tree ... ?

July 28, 2006 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inside your car at a car wash???

July 28, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

A carwash? Shit. I wouldn't have guessed.

(Where'd you go?)

July 28, 2006 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it looked like a car windshield of some kind—inside your car at a carwash must be correct.

July 28, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Nice going, mom!!! I'm going to have to get better at this... practice my photography skillz a bit. Ugh.

July 28, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I am to late to guess. I had the correct answer though. Fun game. If you want others to play I have a fun twist at my house "Aubs Pics". She tries hard but usually has at least one finger obscuring the view.

July 28, 2006 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home