Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Celebrating New Titles

Tuesday a group of us went to Bayou after work to celebrate my new title. I'm not speaking of my "Product Manager" Marketing title, but rather my new title of "Head Bagger" on the Bags In Trees blog. I'd like to extend a thank you out to Brian for the faith he's placed in me to be a part of the BIT Street Team. I am VERY excited.

Z and Donny were thrilled for me! Here they are with their happy faces on... especially Donny. I'm giving him a new title, too: Donny "Big Eyes" Happy Face. It'll be his new Mafia name.

Here's a photo of Jill and I... we always take a good picture. Jill's new title is GVBS, so that we could move the BFF title over to Rob (who is NOT pictured here because he's a poopyhead - yes, I just typed poopyhead).

Once again, thanks Brian and the BIT team. I am truly honored.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

ummmm...congrats!

July 26, 2006 8:22 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Pft. I saw that title on your gchat and thought you'd moved over to a grocery store! Congrats.

July 26, 2006 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bag Lady" is WAY too tempting - and probably no longer funny (giggle). opps... :)

July 26, 2006 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, "bag lady"...i honestly hadn't thought of that! i might change it!

July 26, 2006 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GVBS?

July 26, 2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home