Sunday, July 30, 2006

Headached

I'd love to show you an 'after' photo of Antonio's toy, but I can't find it. Antonio is getting better at hiding toys under furniture, and my head is too achey to crawl around looking for it right now.

I walked about 2.5 miles today in the disgusting heat. This might be the cause of my headache even though I've been drinking gallons of water since I've been home. But during my walk I saw something funny - I saw 'The Ducks' gassing up! It's just amusing for me to see them at a regular gas station in my neighborhood, I'm not exactly sure why. They really had a hell of a time trying to get out of the station! Ah, well... it's the small things in life, right?



6 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

If memory serves, those things were originally constructed as amphibious trucks for use in WWII. They're pretty neat!

July 30, 2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

PS -- I bet Antonio ate his toy. You should check his stool.

July 30, 2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Brian Sacawa said...

they look different than i remember them. i thought they used to be military green, which would explain snay's thought...

July 30, 2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I couldn't find a website for Baltimore's duck tours, but I did for Boston's , and the website says, "The fun begins as soon as you board your "DUCK", an authentic, renovated World War II amphibious landing vehicle."

July 30, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

We were going to go on the Boston version but it was raining. Do the people in Baltimore quack when they go by?

July 30, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Missy B, hah, no we don't quack! This is Baltimore! We throw drugs and open fire. (Wear you kevlar!)

July 30, 2006 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home