Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Big Brother 7 All-Stars Update: Finale

And then there was one.

I lost Fantasy Big Brother last night and owe Richie $50. It was close, but as soon as Erika opened her mouth on last night's show, I knew I was going to lose. It killed me that she was so poorly prepared for the Q&A from the jury. She even lied a few times, and that gave Mike the opportunity to make faces at her statements and influence the jury even more. She would've had a better chance if she said, "Yes I floated, but it got me to the final two. What's important is that I played an ethical game, and didn't lie and cheat my way through this game. I proved that this game can be won without sacrificing my own morals." Something like that would have helped her quite a bit.

My single enjoyment was Boogie finally being called out publicly for what he did to Erika. After the clips were played, you could tell that her mood had noticeably changed. He's such a jerk.

So congratulations, Mike Boogie, and congratulations, Richie.

Stay tuned for BB8 coming next summer...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike Boogie makes me ill. To think that behavior was awarded 500,000 is making me question why I watch television in the first place!!

September 13, 2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

sorry you had to lose. boogie is a dog. but i was rooting for him... if only for the fact he was from new hampshire. i can't believe janelle won the 25k though... it should have gone to george. she'll probably only use it for more cosmetic enhancements. gross.

September 13, 2006 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good game Charissa

September 14, 2006 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home