Monday, October 02, 2006

Freedom Sunday 2006

A group of us got together last night for what I have dubbed, "Freedom Sunday" — celebrating freedom from anything and everything... Of course, we were at The Barn watching The Band play, and I gotta tell you, it was an AMAZING show. It was the first show in awhile where Frank played drums, and what a difference. It was so upbeat and charged and you could tell the band was feeding off of that energy. A totally awesome performance!

Of course we'll be there next week (at least CJ and I will be), so please come out and join us. It's so much fun. :)

CJ's first (of many) freedom drinks!
Russ and Charissa (albeit slightly blurred)
CJ and Jess (partially obscured by my finger)
Jill and Rob
Charissa and Jill

2 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

Again, I say, YOU HAVE THE MOST EXCITING SOCIAL LIFE I'VE EVER SEEN. I'm envious.

October 02, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I'll tell you - it takes WORK! Ha! Aaaah, the single life. Ain't it grand? :)

You're invited anytime you want to drive the 3 or 4 hours to the city, lady!

October 02, 2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home