Saturday, September 30, 2006

'Bags In Trees' Wins An Award!

BIT staffers rejoice! Bags In trees has won the "Homer Simpson Transmundanity Award" from blogger Matthew Caverhill. Matthew has honored Bags In Trees with this award "for being one of the freakiest (in a funny way) things I've seen or read during a 7 day period." Click HERE to read his kind words.

I'm sure Brian will post some form of appreciation on the BIT website (Geisha already posted something HERE), but I just couldn't help myself. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I was most impressed by the level of professionalism that was brought to the whole thing. It just all came together so well this week, and I am happy to give it to everyone involved.

September 30, 2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

Congrats, y'all!

September 30, 2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home