Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Apologies on the Delayed Post

I'm sorry that I didn't post anything from last night sooner. Being the responsible person that I am, I went to bed as soon as I got home... so there was no time to post.

I am ashamed to say that I came away from last night with only two good pictures. We spent a lot of my 1 GB card (and all of my battery life) recording videos of Wes and Drew. I'm not exactly sure what we'll do with the videos though, because they are FAR too large to post to any free video hosting site like YouTube or Goodle Video. The largest one is a whopping 210 MB, but I'd wager to bet that it's the video of the Dave Matthews medley, which was very much worth recording. I'll look through them later tonight and see if there is anything that I can share.

Here's an adorable photo of Jess and I - I love this girl!

Here is one of the BEST photos ever taken of CJ, although I had to censor it due to the graphic nature of her cleavage. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmm...
I apologize for using ALL your battery life...it will never happen agian. Fix: the videos can be compressed, then posted.
However, they are quite valuable in their current form and I would love to get the originals. If it's not TOO draining, would you please burn them to DVD and send them/give them to Russ or Jess?
Hope I didn't cost you the ultimate photo.

September 27, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

TONY! Who knew you checked my blog? Why ya gotta be all anonymous?

September 27, 2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home