Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogging From Ohio

I reached Ohio safe and sound, although the drive seemed so very long today. (The) one thing that I like about driving for 5 to 6 hours is that it gives me time to make phone calls. I'm terrible about returning phone calls sometimes, because I'm not a phone person at all. But during a long drive like today's drive, I can catch up with people that I've been meaning to reconnect with. I needed that anyway... the last few weeks have been rough.

That all said, I will blog later once I watch Grey's Anatomy and Survivor (my parents have TVO), but I leave you with a few photos from my drive.

Driving off into the sunset...


6 Comments:

Blogger Broadsheet said...

Ugh... I do that drive 4-5 times a year too - on my way to Northwestern PA. I try to make calls, but once you get west of Hagerstown and into the mountains by Breezewood and Altoona...it's a crap shoot for coverage.

September 21, 2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

BROAD: I go due west on 76 after Breezewood, straight through to NE Ohio. It HAS to be worse up near Altoona...

LISA: I DID call you! You didn't get the message on your cell? PS Are you starting a BLOG? :)

September 22, 2006 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful about all that attention you give your callers. Some places are starting to get very nasty about cellphones and driving. If you get into an accident, your insurance compant mifgt deny coverage.

September 22, 2006 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...in addition, they may make you take a spelling class...or at least make you look at what you type before posting *blush*

September 22, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

*D*: What did I mistype? I don't see anything.

Melon: Want to know a secret? I took that one through my sunglasses. Cool, huh?

September 22, 2006 9:28 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

C, I hope you use handsfree. I'm certainly guilty of driving under the cell influence without a headset sometimes. And your pictures are AWESOME!!!

September 23, 2006 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home