Sunday, September 17, 2006

I Need Help

I stayed up too late last night and got semi-hooked on "Flavor of Love," what is possibly the worst reality TV show in history. If you aren't familiar with this show, it's a "Bachelor" type format but with Flavor Flav, the rapper from Public Enemy.

Oh God, it's awful. And what's even more awful is that I'm watching it. Flavor Flav is gross and must be high on something 24/7, but the girls are worse. I mean, I know he's disgusting (thor hat, clock around his neck, hair, teeth... I could go on and on), but he's a millionaire. Couldn't he get better-looking/sounding/acting women to be on his reality show?

I need help. I admit it. Save me from myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

OH MY GOD! The cute guy that picked me up on the plane last week was telling me about this show! I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes, C! HA! Oh, I'm with you, sister. Gross! Eww!

And I'm sure that somewhere, there is a 12 step just for you :-)

September 17, 2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Charissa, I think you've got a problem with reality TV in general -- you think some it is GOOD!

September 17, 2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger Double Dogged said...

I know what you mean about watching something that is bad, you just have to keep watching to see if it gets any better. It usually doesn't.

September 18, 2006 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got one question for you, C -"do you know what time it is?"

(ps - out of all reality tv, this is one show that actually can keep my attention... just ask rob)

September 18, 2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home