Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Spork Is Back!

Hat tip to Jill for locating this Breaking News article.

"A Spork With an Added Edge"
The New York Times reports that Swedish inventor, Joachim Nordwall, has redesigned the beloved American spork into a "two-headed utensil" with spoon, fork and knife components. This baby has been around since August 2005, but I've still never seen it in a cafeteria or carry out joint. At $3 a pop, maybe it's too expensive to be disposable, but this sure would be a nice item to have at home... I'd keep it right next to my Pampered Chef citrus peeler. Oh, how I love kitchen gadgets!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh man, I love the spork. It was the sole reason that I went to KFC for so many years.

September 20, 2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

are you the one who used to "spork" people????

September 20, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

That sounds frighteningly familiar... what the heck was I doing?

September 20, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

sporking people's yards I think...

September 21, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Hmmm... you know you're getting old when you don't remember these things. I don't recall doing it, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised, given some of the things we've done.

What dorks!

September 21, 2006 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home