Monday, September 18, 2006

Back at The Barn

Okay, okay... here are the photos you've been waiting for. I know I'm a day late here, but for heaven's sakes — I had to get to bed last night!

Another Sunday night at The Barn with the Wes McDonough Band! CJ, Angie and I met up a bit early to make sure we got a good table. I'm going to just assume that the table ours, since we've sat there a few weeks in a row now.

I was pretty impressed last night. The band sounded quite good. Wes said they recorded the entire show, so I'll be getting myself a copy. I need to have 'Untitled' on CD. That song kills me.

Also, Frank was there, which was awesome because I hadn't seen him in ages. Frank is a drummer who played with Wes back in the day. I barely recognized him, but he looks great!

A few fabulous photos below:
Angie after her first shot ever! (I know, I didn't believe her either.)
Cheers! (Frank, Angie & CJ)
Boys will be boys... you all are so strange.
Just us girls! (Angie, Charissa & CJ - SMILE!)
Charissa and Frank











One final bonus...
a (very) short clip of Wes' 'Untitled' song. It's so gorgeous.

Note: I tried hosting this through YouTube, but the audio and video were out of sync. Google Video's visual quality isn't as good as YouTube, but the audio is at least synced properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home