Monday, September 25, 2006

Pain In The Neck

I don't know what I did to myself Saturday night, but I woke up Sunday with this odd neck pain. I think I must have reversed all of the work the chiropractor did. It's like a shooting pain at the base of my skull, but not a sharp pain, more like a pinched nerve. I've used ibprophen, heat and massage, but it comes and goes every few minutes or hours. I can't figure out what movement makes it hurt, so I don't know what I am supposed to do about it. I guess I'll just OD on pain relievers for a few days, unless there's a good-looking man out there that wants to give me a neck rub. No? Damn. Fine.

In related news, my doorbell rung while I was writing this entry. The Democrats visited my house and explained to me how I can vote by absentee. How convenient is that? I'm all over it! I told her, "We're gonna WIN!" I think I made her day. I heart Democrats...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't vote absentee. I have applied to do it twice because I was in Florida during two election cycles. The 2004 presidential election ballot arrived and I thought that it was the coolest thing to be able to look every candidate up on the internet before I voted- I felt very informed. The problem was with the following year's election when my ballot failed to arrive and I was denied my right to vote.

September 30, 2006 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home