Friday, September 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy & Survivor: Cook Islands

I am a happy girl. Grey's Anatomy is back. First, am I the only one that thinks that everyone looks different? I realize that it's been a few months, but the actor's haircuts are different, especially Bailey's. It was just odd to me.

Anyway, I forgot how much I loved this show. It never occurred to me that they wouldn't show Meredith choosing, but instead showed her running out of the hospital. I have no idea what she should do... it's the ongoing struggle of being a woman — do you choose the better man? Or the one you love more? They are so rarely the same person when there is a choice to be made. Most of us have made the wrong decision before (sometimes more than once), so it's difficult to watch Meredith go through it. McDreamy is so hot and likely has a good soul, but even a hot guy with a good soul can be an asshole. Poor girl. We feel you.

What else? I am liking Callie more and more. She's become more likeable in the last few episodes and she seems good for George. I think we all want what's good for George. Finn is still hot; Poor, poor Izzy; and what-the-heck-is-Addison-gonna-do-I-can't-believe-she-posted-Meredith's-panties-to-the-board?

Can't wait until next week.

Survivor this week was disappointing for me. The whole episode centered around the Hispanic tribe throwing a challenge to get Billy kicked off at tribal council. Stupid. They succeeded, of course, but it was a boring episode. Oh, and someone found the immunity idol. Oh, and cute white boy is crabby because he's too lazy to work. Oh, and.... wait, nevermind. That's all there is to say. It wasn't worth my time, and I almost never say that about reality TV, unless I am talking about Flavor of Love...

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I LOVE grey's anatomy and am proud to say that i am NOT a bandwagon jumper. i started from the very beginning. why? because i have loved mcdreamy from his skinny can't buy me love days :)

September 22, 2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props to Lisa for the shout out to the Office... great show!

September 22, 2006 2:44 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

OH MY GOSH I AM SO WITH YOU. Poor, poor Izzie. Poor Izzie. And screw McDreamy. I just went through something very similar, and ended up choosing stability, not chemistry. Screw McDreamy. He's f-ing married. And poor Addison. I mean, she's the reason she's in this mess to begin with, but still. Ouch.

I heart Finn, too. You only need one doctor in a relationship. Yay for Vets. If she doesn't want him, I'll take him.

September 23, 2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home