Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Heart Lill Bags

For those of you that have known me for any considerable length of time, you know how much I love Lill bags. For those of you that don't know about Lill, it's a handbag company (HQ in Chicago) that manufactures and sells custom bags.

The cool part about Lill bags is that the company designs the type or shape of bag, and the customer chooses all of the fabric. (I am currently carrying a 'Katie' style bag.) Their fabric choices change every few weeks as they run out of a fabric or get new designs in stock, so your personally designed bag may very well be one of a kind.

So why am I posting? Although you've always been able to design a bag and order it online, 1154 Lill (their real name) has just improved their site. Choosing fabrics by looking only at swatches is no more. You can see the fabric on your bag as you design it. It is the coolest thing. Go try it out!

Note: A gift certificate to 1154 Lill would be an ideal Christmas gift for someone, let's say... like me. Take note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home