Saturday, September 30, 2006

Netflix and Grey's Anatomy

Reverse that, because I'm going to blog about Grey's Anatomy first. I missed it Thursday, so I had to download the torrent (which took forever). I could have paid $1.99 on iTunes, but I've been feeling thrifty. I finally watched the show in bed this morning.

So... wow. First, I can't believe they are letting Izzey back in the surgical program. That is so unrealistic. For Heaven's sakes she practically killed a man. I like the character and all, but really. Second, Alex slept with a patient. OMG. And he seemed so amused by it. Third, Meredith is dating a surgeon AND a veterinarian? How is she so lucky? How is that even possible? Lastly, what happened to the dog???

Netflix this afternoon was Til There Was You with Sarah Jessica Parker, Dylan McDermott, and Jeanne Triplehorn. I'd try to explain the story, but it was kind of twisted... very much a romantic comedy about fate and destiny with a lot of pieces intertwining and looping. To be honest, some parts were completely cheesy... but there were some sweet scenes which saved it from being mediocre. Definite chick flick. Three stars.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hon, the dog was put to sleep last season...it was in the season finale. Remember?

October 01, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

who would you choose? dr. mcdreamy, or finn?

October 01, 2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Jelly: I forgot about that. I was sitting there thinking - who's watching the dog? Damn!

Cheryl: That's tough. Looks alone, McDreamy. But I've had a thing about Chris O'Donnell since Circle of Friends. Grrr... okay. Final Answer: Finn. Dammit. Finn.

October 01, 2006 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home