Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How Is It October, Already?

I have no idea how we've gotten here. It's October. Just where has this year gone? Everywhere there are signs of Autumn, and by default, of Winter. I've seen pumpkins in the grocery store and on front stoops, and my neighbors have removed the plastic flowers from their flowerboxes and replaced them with plastic yellow and red maple leaves — as if maple leaves grow out of dirt pots (I love Baltimore).

Although perfect for a nice walk tonight, there was still that something in the air that hints of cooler days to come.

Once again, a few photos from our evening walk. Melon, we're going to have to start our new project soon... my little website here is looking more and more like a photoblog every day.


3 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

Well DONE!!!

October 03, 2006 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Rissa! I'm getting jealous...

October 03, 2006 9:19 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Your pictures are beautiful.

October 03, 2006 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home