Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tuesdays At Claddagh

CJ and I met at Claddagh initially, but we left to have a beer at JDs. After a daring round of cell phone PLINKO (yes, folks... "COME ON DOWN!"), we went back to Claddaghs to watch Wes and Drew play. Although they always put on an entertaining show, we found ourselves doodling... and this is what we came up with...

Drew and Wes, left to right.
Note: We had a few comments for Drew's sketch, but felt that they might not be PG-13, so we left them off...

2 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

Um, is he for real?

And! I love the doodle! What talent!

October 04, 2006 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my life dreams is to play Plinko on the Price is Right before the world loses Bob Barker. I figure I have around 20 more years to accomplish this, and by then we might have the technology to cybernetically enhance Bob and keep him going as the Barkermaton.

October 04, 2006 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home