Wednesday, June 06, 2007

$97 and 33 Minutes

That pretty much sums it up for my first trip to Sam's Club in almost five years. What did I get for my money?

Chicken
Granola Snacks
Healthy Breakfast Bars
Homestyle Waffles
Dried Fruit 'Trail' Mix
Bananas
V8 Juice
Laundry Detergent

And....

Edimame! Who knew you could get it frozen in little bowls for the microwave? We had some delicious edimame in Florida, and although this is frozen and not fresh, it's still a healthy (and super yummy) snack.

I've officially overeaten this evening... but at least it was all good for me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam's club is fun - have you found the dried berries, cherries, raspberries and cranberries
and the frozen berries, I eat them instead for popsicles or ice cream. They also have a huge can of dried chai!!!
It doesn't get any better than that.

Use that card!

June 06, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I love those places. I usually do quite a bit of damage in record time also.

June 06, 2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

We have an addiction to wholesale shopping... something that is fairly unhealthy since we live in a rowhouse and there are just 2 of us. Of course, lining the basement with paper products does make for good insulation. And hey, the freezer works better when it's FULL. I just wish I had a shelf over my washer to hold the gigantic vat of detergent so I didn't have to pick it up off the floor for each load.

June 07, 2007 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home