Friday, May 23, 2008

Five on Friday

1. I was out with customers last night, and although I'm not really hungover, I am so bloody tired.I tried to fall back asleep for the better part of two hours this morning, and although the rest is nice, I need sleep. The whole event went really well (thanks for the support!), but some sort of crash is in my future.
2. My feet are done. I have two blisters and two rub spots. The balls of my feet are aching. I desperately want to wear flip flops.
3. I had a double cheeseburger for breakfast.
4. I really need to do laundry. Like really, really. It's pathetic.
5. Although I wanted to sleep in, I'm getting up. I'll be more tired as the day goes on, but I might as well work. There's so much to do.

Safe travels to everyone doing something exciting this weekend. Just please don't get crazy tans that make me look even more like a ghost. Is that too much to ask?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest up, lady! Hope you have a great holiday weekend! We're not getting into much, just taking it easy.

May 23, 2008 10:55 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I hope you get an extra day to sleep in, girl.

May 23, 2008 12:19 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

you should spend the weekend by CJ's pool- it should be gorgeous, and you'd be able to start back at work rested and tan!!!

May 23, 2008 4:26 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

You had a long hard week, but it was an awesome fair that you made happen... so take some time to pamper yourself this weekend. I think you've more than earned a facial ;)

May 23, 2008 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home