Saturday, June 07, 2008

Crab Feasting & Fundraising TODAY!

So I went to a crab feat last night. Don't worry - I stayed true to my Ohio upbringing and didn't pick any crabs. Maybe someday...

It was a gorgeous night. For those of you who know me from my Ohio days, I actually wore that yellow Ann Taylor Loft dress with little blue flowers - remember it? I haven't worn it anywhere for 5+ years but it fits! Yay! I don't have any pictures of me that I like, so I'll have to wait for other people to send me theirs. It was fun!!

For those of you looking for something fun to do today, join a bunch of us at HIGHTOPPS in Timonium for Eat, Drink, and Think PINK! - a fundraiser for the cure. The event goes from Noon - 5 PM, and features a live band (Bad Apples), buffet, door prizes and silent auction items for $25 at the door. Yes, it's $25, but your food and entertainment are included! In addition, only those who buy a ticket can bid on silent auction items, and I'm telling you - they are FIERCE! From massages and yoga classes to sewing supplies and O's tickets - there's stuff for everyone.

Another bonus: Hightopps is air conditioned! So get out of the heat, have a blast and help raise money for a great cause. (Plus, I'll be there - duh.) See you there, folks!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could I really remember that dress? Is it a tank dress?

June 07, 2008 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home