Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Okay...

Now it's too hot. My apartment is about 80 degrees, and although the cross breeze is helping, it's still really, really hot. And yes, I'm anti-air conditioning. I lose a whole window with an air conditioner and I love the smell of REAL outside air. All-in-all it's fine to torture myself, but it's nearly impossible to have people over when it's hot... well, unless sweating is acceptable.

At least now I've ordered pizza, and am planning on spending the rest of the evening on my deck by firefly light, eating pizza, drinking iced tea, and chatting. Now if I could only figure out how to keep the blood-sucking red bugs off of my deck railings, I'd be all set.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in your home town it is 43 degrees the high was probably 60 today - tomorrow the high is 63 with a goodly breeze.
We too can be short on entertainment but count the rats.... no I never played that.

Mom

May 27, 2008 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home