Saturday, May 24, 2008

Summertime

I need to feel that my life is in order, so what do I do? I clean. Last night I cleaned all of the linens. My throw blankets are in the washer/dryer now. I'm going through my closet, junk drawer, medicine cabinet, and other random places, and I'm tossing what I don't need. I've finally started decorating the deck (I can get sun while I do that), and it is gorgeous outside. Hmmm... I'm feeling better already.

In my head... and on my mind...

I think about you in the summertime
And all the good times we had, baby
It’s been a few years and I can’t deny
The thought of you still makes me crazy
I think about you in the summertime
I’m sittin here in the sun with you on my mind

2 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

"in your strapless sundress
kicking back no stress
as long as we was together"

May 24, 2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love you. INSANE

May 25, 2008 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home