Friday, June 20, 2008

TGIF

(Oh boy.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Alexis!!! A bunch of us went out last night for our friend's birthday (and I stayed out far too late). It was certainly fun, but this morning I have a bit of a headache (that I hope some Excedrin will take care of) and a long day ahead of me. Last night was also memorable because a friend/business associate of mine welcomed his son into the world. Congratulations, J! How exciting for him and his wife!

Now I just have to buck up, work hard, and save whatever energy I have left in my body for the happy hour planned after work (I'll miss ya, M). I wouldn't miss the happy hour (after all, I helped plan it), but I'd better get a second, third or fourth wind by then if I plan on surviving the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Caffeine and water always help me get my winds!!

June 20, 2008 7:14 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Have fun at Happy Hour! Say bye to those who are leaving from me!

June 20, 2008 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home