Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why Does My Head Ache?

So I have anemia or bladder disease? Is this for real? I hurt my back a few days ago while slumped over my laptop on the couch. I know - my own fault for having horrible posture. But I thought maybe the headaches I've had are somehow related to hurting my back. This diagram (and related web site) seems to say differently. This other site says it could be high blood pressure (currently it's 128/97). Grrr... what does it mean if my head hurts in that "C" area?

7 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

"It's not a tooomaaah"

June 18, 2008 9:30 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

let's shoot for anemia. Take some iron and call me in the morning!!!

June 18, 2008 10:17 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Of all the hypochondriacs I know, you're my favorite! :-)

June 18, 2008 11:13 PM  
Blogger jwer said...

Nice quackery website... although chronic anemia is one of the symptoms WebMD gives. Also high blood pressure (which you've ruled out), sinusitis, caffeine withdrawal, etc... It could also be as simple as allergies. I've had some of the worst congestion headaches of my life this year.

June 19, 2008 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The diagram looks like something out of a medieval witchcraft book ;) If it was as simple as a diagram, the diagram would be a bit more updated.

Love ya

June 19, 2008 1:38 PM  
Blogger Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

I love the last one..."female trouble". ROTFLMAO! Not very PC at all! ;-)

June 19, 2008 1:51 PM  
Blogger Carol Ott said...

Step AWAY from the webMD site. Immediately. And I MEAN it.

June 19, 2008 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home