Monday, June 09, 2008

I Hate Myself

And I hate my friend, Mike. Why? Because I am addicted to The Hills reruns. My cable didn't work when I came home today... but WHO CARES!?! I've been watching The Hills on MTV.com for four days straight. Aaaahhhhhh!!!

I hate Heidi, I hate Spencer, I want to smack Brody, I love Lauren, and I'm intimidated by Lisa Love. I also now understand Obama's joke, I'll know who Brody is when I'm flipping through TV channels in a month and see him starring in the reality series, Bromance, and I've been told that Lauren's clothing line is actually quite nice.

Yep. I hate myself. I really do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Just admit that you love the Hills and ignore the laughs. That's what I do.

Besides, didn't our grandmothers or great aunt's have their "stories"? This is our soap opera!

June 10, 2008 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't be ashamed! i've been watching this group for years (you may need to check out Laguna Beach for the full story where it all started). i must admit that i'm not always a lauren fan... she can be a bit too whiny/"woe is me" sometimes. Rob (yes, he watches) and I heart Whitney (she takes on a bigger role later in the season)!!!

June 10, 2008 10:30 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

ahahaha... it's like crack! Wait until you meet Justin-Bobby... bleh! I heart Whitney too!

June 11, 2008 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home