Sunday, August 10, 2008

Oh Well

Okay, so I didn't go to work yesterday... I couldn't. Yesterday morning was the first perfect, quiet, cool day since Spring. I slept with the window open, AC off, watched movies in bed... and loved it. Antonio and I went to Patterson Park, too. He was sort of restless, but we stayed for three hours and I got a lot of reading done. But the most fun was last night, when CJ, Angie and I hung out on my deck with the dogs. Our neighbor came over, too, and so I had a little time to experience what having three dogs in the house would be like. (Actually, it wasn't too bad.) I just need a house-house. And Elliott was locked up in the bedroom, so that's always an important factor.

Overall, good day... but I have a teenie little wine headache leftover. Time to finish watching the first season of Dexter...

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Did you go to Festafrica? Good Nigerian food, even though it was expensive. I was there but i didn't see you.

August 10, 2008 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home