Friday, August 08, 2008

Staying In

I'm staying in tonight... trying to decide if I should work 6 AM - Noon tomorrow. I don't want to, but that's extra cash. I just moved some more money (read: debt) around, and I'm energized again to get out from underneath of it. In fact, if I go to bed now (or soon), I may wake up naturally around 5 AM. Hmmm...

Today was a good day - especially after the amount of wine consumed yesterday. :) PCP (not the drug) regrouped on my deck for some after work drinking, talking and fun times. I had so much fun... I miss you guys. I got a lot done at work, was home by 7 PM, walked Antonio, and then Angie came over with Maddy. She was groomed today and smelled delicious! Now Antonio, Elliott and I are watching TV, playing games, and contemplating bed. I've started watching Dexter, but it's not great for watching before bed. Maybe Firefly (HT: JWER)? Oh! And Elliott is on his medication and (I think) gaining back some weight. It's very exciting. I prefer my animals to be chubbier than they are skinny. We like love handles around here.

Tomorrow I want to take Antonio to the park, much like we did last summer. I should have been doing this a lot with him this year and didn't... so I owe him. Tomorrow night... anyone? Karaoke? Something else? I don't know.

For now, rest assured that I'm putting on my PJs and snuggling up with my animals.



The PJ's You Are Most Like: Comfortable PJ's



You're a bit conservative, traditional, and tend to follow conventions

You have an understated, easy sexiness that men love

People instantly find comfort in you, and you're a "best friend" to many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home