Monday, August 11, 2008

Ugh

I don't know what's wrong, but I don't feel well. I felt hot/warm all day, then slight dizzy/nausea set in around 5 PM. I came home, ate a cold slice of pizza, and I've been on the couch all night. I even took my temperature when I got home - first 92, then 94, and last I checked it was 98. Weird, right? I just feel yucky. Not flu like, really... But I feel weak - like my muscles don't want to work. Ugh.

On the positive side (I try), I watched all of the Big Brother 10s I've missed, so I am up to speed. The number one most disturbing thing about Big Brother 10???? Michelle's last name is Costa. Yes. So here's the thing: I am Scottish-Irish and Italian, but "Costa" is actually a Portuguese name. I know. So, to make a long story short, a long, long time ago there was a guy named Alfredo Costa that assassinated the Portuguese king. It's true. Read about it here. So rumor has it that the family likely fled Portugal in disgrace, shame, whatever, and it's possible that some of them settled in Italy. Do I know for sure? No. But I am Italian and my name is Portuguese, so let me know if you have any other ideas.

That said... Michelle REALLY gets on my nerves. She's so irritating. The whole alliance is irritating and their treatment of Dan is atrocious. It makes me sick. So, no, I don't know if I'm related at all to her (like 10th cousins, right?), but I'm not a Michelle fan. And we're both Costas... ugh. Shameful.

Lastly... my sister owns a dog. His name is Wimbly and he's an Eski-poo. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. (Yes, that's what is going through my head.) Antonio has a dog-cousin. OMG. OMG. OMG. I'll post a pic as soon as I have one... OMG. (And ugh.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great grandpa would let you have it for that Portuguese King story. He would say, "What do you think you're saying? Where did you hear that!! What is wrong with you???"
Owww - Grandpa John would get you.

:)

Mom

August 11, 2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I love Michelle. She reminds me of home! hahaha. I love how Dan vamps for the camera. That face after the Jessie hug had me cracking up. So, are you rooting for Dan to win? What are your thoughts on Jerry or Renny?

August 12, 2008 2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you were not feeling well yesterday. I felt like "poopies" myself last night. had the same exact symptoms. It might be this crazy weather we have been having. I still don't feel well, but definitely better than yestersday.
I hope you are feeling better too.
Hugs,
Annie

August 12, 2008 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home