Monday, November 24, 2008

Jodi Beck Week: Day One

This week will be "Jodi Beck Week." In honor of my dear friend, Jodi, I'll feature a video from the cabaret she performed this past weekend at "Don't Tell Mamma" in NY, NY. I'll post one video each day this week - specifically my favorites. This one is "Three Little Birds," originally by Bob Marley, and sort of dedicated to OB (the boyfriend who likes Bob Marley) and also to Barack Obama (who has provided many of us with some needed optimism).

Rock on. :)



This is also on YouTube... so feel free to share as you'd like. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is great, how on earth does she sing with the constant smile on her face!! She is fantastic, and fun to watch! Very entertaining...tell her I said "Great Job" and thanks for sharing Charissa.
~Annie

November 24, 2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Jodi you look and sound amazing. Way to go!

I just had a random flasback of that girl in her nun costume.

Charissa I am glad you had so much fun.

November 24, 2008 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart her

November 24, 2008 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home