Monday, March 16, 2009

Day Seven

Okay... I need to stop giving Ana nighttime love. She's keeping me up, and I'm exhausted. If I limit the lovin' she gets during the night, maybe she'll venture out more during the day. I've also decided that I'm not going to separate them while I am at work today. Ana hasn't growled or hissed at Antonio in days, and she's been very close to him a number of times... I'm going to trust that she can keep herself away from him should she feel that she needs to.

I need caffeine...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I can remember the first day I brought Guy home from the vet: he spent all of it underneath my roommate's recliner.

But that night? No sooner did I go to bed then there he was, rubbing his face in mine, wanting to be loved. After a while, though, I wanted to go to bed, so I put him on his side, and snaked my arm across his chest (one paw under, one paw over) and he calmed down and I was able to sleep.

March 16, 2009 8:45 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

If your kitty thinks I am going to love on her while I'm snuggling with you, she is NUTS! Hahaha! I can't wait to see you!

March 16, 2009 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home