Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Memorial Day

Today Antonio and I went to Rob, Jill, and Rocky's house for a good 'ole BBQ (see photo of Rocky, left). Well, the barbecue itself was more like a grease fire at times, but the burgers were still delicious, nonetheless (as were Jill's mystery bars). We watched the dogs run around outside, played some horseshoes, and the boys played ping-pong. Most of the afternoon, we split our time between inside and outside, because it was supposedly in the mid 90s.

Here are a few photos from our day...

Jill and Charissa enjoying limited amounts of sunshine.





Rob and Heather enjoying a mean game of horseshoes (Do people in Ohio play horseshoes? I don't think the Costas ever did. I think this was my first time!).


By the end of the day, 'Tonio and I were plain worn out. As I finish this blog entry, he's been passed out in bed for hours, and here I am typing even though I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. Lucky dog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that jill girl... what a hottie!

May 30, 2006 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had so much fun at the cookout w/my boy 'tonio. what a cool guy =)

May 30, 2006 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have WAY too much fun ;)

Dad

May 30, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

great day-and i love horse shoes...i am a big dork, but i LOVE horse shoes.

May 30, 2006 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Jill is a hottie....but that Horseshoe guy....NICE FORM!!

June 07, 2006 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home