Monday, July 31, 2006

Jill Made Me do it

Happy hour on a Monday? Who's ever heard of that? Someone gave me some silly excuse about a meeting at a bar and a cruise ship... and I fell for it. Grrrr.

First of all, it was POURING when we left work. I stole Rob's rain jacket and ran to my car with my pant legs raised. My feet were drenched and my spirit soaked. It was horrible.

But what better way to raise your spirits that a good song? Here's me singing "Glory of Love," by Peter Cetera - I love that song. I know I look stupid, but isn't it worth looking stupid for a great song?

Lastly, here's Dave and I (minus the top of his head - sorry Dave) looking cute as ever. Do I make it into your top 10 coworkers now??

6 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Do you know that you were singing into a beer bottle ... or were you so drunk you thought it was a microphone?

July 31, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Same difference. Bottle and microphone, that is.... :)

August 01, 2006 1:06 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

As long as you didn't try to drink the microphone.

August 01, 2006 1:13 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

I think you look downright adorable. No matter that it's a beer bottle.

Snay, haven't you ever heard of girls singing into their hairbrushes? This happens when girls grow up and take their shows in the road.

August 01, 2006 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

top 10 for sure!! rob or jill are just going to have to take a downgrade. and i told you i'd check the site! :)

August 01, 2006 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! I am super busy with a ton of work to do and you have to write interesting stuff that just occupied about 40 minutes of my afternoon!(ok not all of it is interesting but enough) Anyway, you are as adorable as ever, here is an invite in advance, I will be out and about doing something most of the time (starting again the middle of next month due to that ton of work) and you are invited. You really should be in town this weekend, it's another 5 boat trip to the islands and it's gonna be a really good time as friday is my roommates bachelor party at The Bay. Also, Angelina is hotter.

August 16, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home