Thursday, August 10, 2006

BB7 Update

This will be quick - I need to get a reasonable amount of sleep tonight. I can't believe that I'm actually lying in bed before 11 PM. That's a significant accomplishment for me.

Anyway, BB7. Kaysar was voted out. Grrrr. I really liked Kaysar, but at the end of the day he didn't step up and campaign for votes. Like I said yesterday, I have mixed emotions... because even though James is staying (and not on my fantasy team), he'll help Danielle stick around.

The Head of Household competition (sorry, Brian - the Household Head competition?) moved Erika into power, which is still good for me because she isn't likely to nominate Danielle. She may nominate Janelle again, and possibly Mike Boogie if she knows what's good for her. A player like Erika has few real friends in the house, and she needs to break apart the powerful alliances when she has the opportunity. I'm guessing Janelle/Howie, Janelle/Mike Boogie, Janelle/George, or George/Marcellas (if she's dumb). I guess we'll see on Sunday!

Here are the current stats:

Charissa's Team
Janelle, Danielle, Howie, Erika
Voted out: Kaysar

Richie's Team
Will, Mike Boogie, Marcellas, James, George
Voted out: Diane

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Well, Richie should start thinking about what he's going to buy with that $50.

August 11, 2006 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that, barring a veto win, Janelle is going home. You are going to have to count on Danielle.

August 11, 2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

If anyone can continue winning veto - it's Janelle. And Danielle has always been my favorite anyway.

August 11, 2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

down with janelle!!!

August 13, 2006 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home