Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Updates and Upshots

Update #1
So I am now the proud owner of a very small filling. Not lemon filling or cherry filling. Surprisingly, I didn't become a donut. I got a tooth filling. It was a very small cavity. Work is so uninspiring anymore that I was actually looking forward to my visit to the dentist today. Is that some sort of sign?

Update #2
Today was my bazillionth eye appointment. Left eye is 20/20. Right eye is one point off of 20/20. That's awesome considering it took three surgeries to get here. The only potentially "bad" news is that my astigmatism might not have been completely corrected. My next appointment is in early October, so we'll know more then, but if the astigmatism continues to present a problem, I'll have another procedure done called RK. This one can be done during a regular office visit though, so I'm not overly concerned.

Upshots
In between appointments, I walked around a small park in Bel Air taking photos. I don't claim to be a good photographer, but years ago I took classes and considered making it a full time hobby. That never happened, but I take my responsibilities over at Bags in Trees very seriously, so I'm trying not to let Brian down. The park itself was relatively uninteresting (sorry, Bel Air readers), but I took a few nice tree shots and figured I'd share them below. Enjoy!



4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Sacawa said...

That second tree shot looks like it is holding the bush.

August 08, 2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Wow, I didn't notice that. It's kind of creepy.

August 09, 2006 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. What kind of camera do you use?

August 09, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Nothing too crazy - just a camera I carry in my purse. It's a Minolta Dimage Xt... I don't think they make them anymore. My dad bought the newer model, but it takes horrible night photos... but THANKS!

August 09, 2006 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home