Saturday, August 05, 2006

On the Lookout for Bags In Trees

When I was out jogging last night I saw something pretty amusing. You see, I carry my camera regularly since I am always on the lookout for bags in trees. So as I ventured into a new (and sketchy) part of my neighborhood, I wasn't too sure I'd find anything...

Low and behold, a purse in a tree. I'm not kidding. It's hilarious. I thought, "What the heck is.... NO WAY!" [snicker] So I unofficially present to you (in honor of the Bags In Trees blog, of course): Handbags in Trees!

4 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

I always see Bags on the Freeway. The blue WalMart bags are especially noticeable. And I still flinch when one floats toward my windshield.

August 05, 2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger kris said...

Handbags! How great! Know what else is a cool idea? Sneakers on phone lines! Shoelaces linked and then tosses over the phone lines.. how great! I emailed Brian my pic. :)

August 05, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Have you seen Big Fish? There's a town in the movie that does the sneaker thing... interesting idea (gears turning).

August 05, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Brian Sacawa said...

when i first saw that, i thought instantly of sneakers on the phone line. must be some new variation being employed by baltimore's drug dealers.

August 06, 2006 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home