Thursday, August 03, 2006

Not Much To Say

There's not much to say tonight. Today was a horrible day at work. My current list of least favorite people is growing, and I feel so burnt out. How often do I have to say "too much" before someone actually believes me, you know? Grrrr.

Anyway, I can't wait for this weekend. It can't come soon enough. I need a vacation.

Ten Things To Help Charissa Through Her Friday:
1. Jeans Day
2. Dr. Pepper(s)
3. Lunch At Chilis w/ Beverages
4. Shopping at Old Navy
5. Sweaty Walk After Work w/ camera
6. Sleeping In on Saturday Morning
7. Saturday's FIESTA at Jill's Parents' House
8. The Ice Luge at the FIESTA
9. Netflixing American History X and King Kong
10. One Steak Tenderloin Left in my Freezer

Sometimes it's the small stuff in life that gets you through each day...

7 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

It almost sounds like what you really really need is a good night sleep ...

... and trust me, if King Kong doesn't do that for you ....

August 04, 2006 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fiesta!!! You should take a page out of the Snay playbook and borrow V for Vendetta from me. Not that Snay has ever borrowed that movie from me.

August 04, 2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

hang on, for one more day...

August 04, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

So THAT'S where my playbook went!

August 04, 2006 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Apparently, everyone else but me missed the mention of an ice luge. An ice luge? I haven't seen one of those since I was in college. As a matter of fact, I think the last one I saw was at a frat party my sophomore year.

August 04, 2006 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a college thing for sure, but a staple at the annual fiesta nonetheless =)

August 04, 2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

mmmmmm....dr pepper :)

August 05, 2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home