Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Rob & Marie!

Today is Rob's birthday! This guy is one of my best friends. Even though I've only known him for 3 years, I have grown to trust him and sincerely value his friendship. Besides, we're BFF!



Marie's birthday is also today. She is one of my dearest friends back in Ohio. Although we disliked each other way back when (DON'T SAY IT, MARIE), I absolutely adore her now. Here's a photo of Marie, Lily, and BJ from my visit home on July 4th. Hugs to you and family, Will.

Don't forget to wish them a happy birthday today! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

tee hee thanks :)

August 02, 2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy birthday, Rob!

August 02, 2006 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Marie!

August 02, 2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home