Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Anger Hangover Is My Hero

Yes, it's true. I think you rock. You know why? Because I read your post a few minutes ago, and you put into words exactly what I am currently feeling. I don't know your cat lady, but I am just as frustrated by someone at work church; you expressed your irritation in writing better than I ever could.

I'd like to spend some time here quoting passages from your blog entry explaining why each one suits my situation so well... but I won't. I've said enough. Just know that today your blog has brought me joy. You have a sister out here, Anger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff*sniff* Thank you so much for the personal shout out. It's an honor. Truly. It warms my cold, cold heart to know that my cubicle rage has inspired another. Suddenly, I don't feel so alone. Oh, here's another entry re: the same co-worker and my old cubicle neighbor: http://angerhangover.livejournal.com/33581.html

Thanks for checking out my lil blog.

~AngHang

August 03, 2006 7:24 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

i heart anger hangover's blog :D

August 03, 2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home