Monday, August 07, 2006

Newsworthy, um... News

I hate to be all newsworthy - I feel like I'm encroaching on Snay's territory a bit here - but GO FILL UP YOUR GAS TANK! In case you haven't heard, 16 miles of pipeline from a BP oil field in Alaska needs to be replaced, which resulted in the shutdown of an oil field that represents "8 percent of daily U.S. crude production."

Gas per gallon in my neighborhood was $3.09 when I filled up on the way home from work. God only knows what it will swell to over the next few days...

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

$3.09 is the cheapest I've been able to find it in the 'burbs for the last few weeks. I'm getting stomach cramps just thinking abour how much my wallet is going to be hurting the next time I go to the pump. (Now I'm wished I'd filled up thirty minutes ago instead of just putting $21 in my tank).

August 07, 2006 10:55 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

POO.

August 08, 2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger kris said...

I got 3.05 on york road last night. :)

August 08, 2006 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home